As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact our primary markets of Southern California and Southern Nevada, and throughout the nation, we’re here to serve you. Here are the steps we're taking to keep our members and team healthy during this outbreak. And please be assured, your funds and your accounts at the Credit Union remain safe.
- Limited in-branch transactions
For the protection of our members and our team, we're limiting in-branch transactions
While our branches remain open for select transactions, we strongly encourage you to please take advantage of the many ways you can access your account without visiting a branch.
remote accesses Mobile Banking
with Remote Deposit
Available 24/7 at scefcu.org
Don't yet have a log in? Sign up now!
Once activated through your Online Banking account, you can text us at 454545. Get more info here!
Find the ATM nearest you by texting your address, intersection or zip code to 91989; by voice automation at 888.748.3266; through our Mobile Banking app; or by using the online locator
Member Care Center FastLine Phone Teller 24/7 automated voice response at 800.866.6575
- Temporary branch hours & ATM access
Temporary branch hoursWe're not offering services to Shared Branch guests Members may need to wait their turn to enter a branch, as we're limiting the number of people in a branch at any given time.
Southern California Branches
Boyle Heights, Irwindale & Lynwood
M, Tu, W: 10am to 4pm; Th, F: 10am to 5pm; Sat: 9am to 1pm
Duarte & Ontario
M, Tu, W: 10am to 4pm; Th, F: 11am to 5pm; Sat: 9am to 1pm
Rosemead at Edison’s General Office
M, W: 9am to 1pm
Southern Nevada Branches
M-F: 10am to 5pm (closed for lunch 11:30am to 12pm)
Sat: 9am to 1pm
North Las Vegas
M-F: 10am to 4pm (closed for lunch 1 to 1:30pm)
Lobby - M-F 10am to 4pm; Sat 9am to 1pm
Drive-Thru - M-F 9am to 5pm; Sat 9am to 1pm
M-F: 8am to 3pm (closed for lunch 11 to 11:30am)
All SCE FCU ATMs remain available.
- Changes to services
Changes to services
changes to services Auto Loans New applications are being accepted only for vehicles purchased through a dealership (no private party auto loans) Debit Cards Instant-issue cards are no longer being offered. Replacement debit cards should be received within 5 to 7 days. Emergency orders can be delivered after two business days Loan applications Accepted online and by phone (no in-branch applications) Remote deposits To request an increase in your daily limit, please call us Wires - incoming
Received by 2pm for same-day posting
Wires - outgoing Submit by 11am Monday through Friday for same-day processing
- Relief options
Improving the lives of members
During these uncertain times your Credit Union remains committed to our mission to improve the lives of our members. Here are the relief measures we’ve put in place for members who’ve been financially impacted by COVID-19:
loan relief Assistance on an existing SCE FCU loan
To request assistance with an existing Mortgage Loan, please visit our Mortgage Relief page.
To request assistance, including the ability to skip up to two payments with no fee, submit your request through our Loan Relief Request page
Emergency Relief loan
You can review parameters and submit your request through our Loan Relief Request page
No penalties or early withdrawal fees
On Certificates, Vacation Club and Holiday Club
No fees for additional withdrawals
On Super Saver or Youth Super Saver
No fee For payments by phone on SCE FCU loans
For our business members, you may also want to learn about Disaster Loan Assistance from the Small Business Administration.
- Stimulus checks
Answering questions about Stimulus checks
For those who haven't yet received their stimulus check or want to find out if it has indeed hit their account, here's some information we hope will be helpful:
How will I know if my stimulus check has been deposited?
- Log in through Online Banking; OR
- Use our free Mobile Banking app, available for Apple or Android; OR
- Set up account alerts in Online Banking. Once you log in, select Additional Services, then Text Banking & Alerts
If this is your first time accessing Online Banking, register here. Once registered, you'll have access to Mobile Banking, too.
How can I get the status of my stimulus check?
We wish we could help with this, but there's no way for us to know until the deposit hits your account. To find out the status of your payment visit the IRS' Get My Payment online tool
Is it true that if I used a tax preparer for my tax returns, my stimulus check might go to them?
By visiting IRS' Get My Payment, you can view when and how your payment is being sent to you. You may also be able to provide updated direct deposit information. See the response to the question below on how to find the direct deposit information for your SCE FCU account
How can I let the IRS know my banking information to receive my stimulus check through Direct Deposit?
The IRS' Get My Payment online tool allows you to enter your account information for direct deposit. For your reference, the Credit Union's routing number is 322280032. To get your account number, log in to Online Banking, select the account you're interested in, then go to Account Details. The account number you'll need will be shown as the MICR number. You can also find this number at the bottom of your checks, right after the routing number
Where can I get more information about my stimulus check?
By visiting the IRS' Economic Impact Payment Information Center, you can get the following types of information:
- The option to request your stimulus check
- Calculating the amount of your stimulus check
- Receiving payment
- and more
If I receive a paper check, do I need to visit a branch to deposit it?
Not at all. In fact, you don't even need to drive to an ATM. If you have an Android or Apple device, you can use Remote Deposit through our free mobile app. Get more information here
- What we're doing...
What we’re doing...
- We’re closely monitoring information from local, state, and federal health officials to ensure we’re acting consistently with recommendations and guidelines from those agencies
- We’re also ensuring our team members have the information they need to stay healthy and that they stay home if they’re not feeling well. We’re offering remote work options to team members, to have fewer people occupying our buildings as we strive to ensure everyone's health We’re increasing the frequency with which we disinfect surfaces, apply hand sanitizer and wash our hands
- We’ve removed cookies, water, coffee and candy from branch lobbies. Magazines and children’s toys have been removed. eMail receipt options are being utilized when possible
- What you can do...
What you can do...
- Adhere to the latest recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and your local county health services department
- Learn more about our online and mobile banking features, so you can do your banking from almost anywhere 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have online and mobile tools to help you check balances, make transfers and loan payments, deposit checks and apply for new services from wherever you happen to be
- Get the most up to date information on our response to the COVID-19 pandemic by this page and following the Credit Union on social media
- Free educational & counseling resources
Free educational & counseling resources
For kids, parents & teachers, we offer the Money Mammals Club:
The health and safety of our members and team members continues to be our top priority, as we ensure our service to you is uninterrupted and remains at the highest level possible.
Together we’ll get through this!
Your SCE FCU Family